Why? Because YOU deserve to take this time for YOU!
This retreat is for you if..
- You're a busy creative or professional looking for a recharge.
- You need a break from life's constant demands and busy schedules.
- You want to show up and serve others but need to refill your own cup first.
You deserve this!
- Choose your own path of transcendence through a variety of activities including:
- -Daily Yoga practices
-Painting on canvas and on your body (No art experience necessary)
-Hiking and nature excursions in the mountains of Utah
-Cold immersion/Wim Hot breath work techniques
-Purifying Sweat lodge- detox your mind, body and spirit
-Nightly Star gazing w/Fresh mountain air w/ little light pollution
-Nightly Art Jams/open studio
-Delicious and nourishing meals prepared by private chefs
-Retreat workbook and 2 month follow up support via zoom/group calls.
What will you gain from this experience?
- Deep sense of inner peace and resetting of the nervous system.
- New community of friends and tools to integrate into your life
- Artwork and crafts made by you.
- Professional photos to capture the experience
- Retreat workbook
- 2 months of follow up support & group online classes held by our facilitators.
WHO IS THIS RETREAT FOR?
- Overworked care-givers, first responders or professionals that need to fill up their cup so that they can serve others.
- - Burnt out parents, teachers or artists looking for a change.
- - Artists and non-artists looking to remove creative blockages.
- - Spiritual seekers looking for new skills to integrate into their daily lives.
- - Men & Women looking to connect with a new and exciting community of like-minded people.
- - People looking for a mind/body/spirit detox.
WHERE & WHEN
Tranzend: Art and Meditation Retreat
is nestled in the shadows of Pine Valley Mountain, at the Holmstead Ranch Resort. Just 35 minutes outside of St. George, it is the ultimate Southern Utah experience offering an unparalleled mixture of adventure and relaxation.
Holmstead Ranch is ideally located near picturesque Snow Canyon State Park, and is a short drive to Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks.
Check In: 5pm Thursday April 21
Check Out: 10am Monday April 25
There are many outdoor activities available on location, such as paddle boarding, volleyball, pickleball, hiking, and paintball and viewing animals- like alpacas! Golf, fishing, kayaking, and even more hiking are right nearby.
Meet your Transformational Experts
Ania is a professional speed painter, muralist, and public speaker. Her mission is to embolden others to their creative power through the deliberate creation practices she shares...
Veronika is a freelance artist, traveling the world teaching classes, painting murals, holding art ceremonies, and organizing retreats for veterans, artists and women... A Moon dancer and vision quester, Veronika will host the sweat lodge or Temezcal during the retreat.
Ryan Bean is a yoga instructor, breath work facilitator, cold immersion guide, and mindfulness trainer. He is dedicated to a path of spiritual seeking and helping others on their path...
Caren Chroma is an artist who uses her paintings as expressions, reflections & extensions of her creative life. For over a decade, Caren has explored body paint on herself as an artistic embodiment practice, while also offering it to others at creative gatherings & one-on-one 'Chroma Sessions'.
"It is not the mountains we conquer, but ourselves.”